Wednesday 6 July 2016

LBW // KAMIKAZE TEST PILOTS // PT ONE

L B W

-

T W E N T Y S I X T E E N



-
-

Aloha, Ahoy,

This band I've featured a few times in the past couple of months & I hope by now you're fully versed with all their tunes.

Don't fret if you're not, if you've been hiding under a rock then tonight you're in luck because this band have so much cool going on there's a two part feature coming your way!

So who are the band in question?


 A heady mix of raw alternative rock laced with hypnotizing riffs & a gritty backbone.

Creating a unique sound for each of their tunes kamikaze test pilots, are as the name suggests, a contradiction:

a no-rules, non-conforming suicidal mesh of influences and a sound that reinvents itself with each new song.

You really need to hear it for yourself though to believe me...



Awesome I know! I told you, I'll bring you the best in emerging music from the rock, punk and metal scenes around the world.

BBC Introducing agree with me as they're playing the bands tune 'Patrick' on Saturday night; if you go give the band a follow on Twitter & a like on Facebook you'll be able to check out the link for the show at the weekend.

If you just can't wait until Saturday then you really need to head to Readipop Festival on Friday.

Kamikaze Test Pilots are on the main stage & I guarantee you there will be ROCK.


Check out Readipop on Facebook

There's still time to buy a ticket if you're super quick but seriously don't be a bore, go and support live music in all it's loud glory.

As I say there is so much awesome to come from these guys that the feature needed two parts so keep a weather eye on that music horizon for 9am Saturday morning
(when you're all recovering from having your faces melted of with rock at Readipop & check out the awesome gigs to come for these boys throughout the summer.)

(And because I know you'll love them that much, there'll be links to tickets for the gigs, more tunes & then you can check them out on BBC Introducing).

-

Love & Peace


-
- Content belongs to it's respective owners -
L I T T L E B E A R W O L F - KG Ⓒ 2016 -

No comments:

Post a Comment